EyeQ Tech review EyeQ Tech EyeQ Tech tuyển dụng review công ty eyeq tech eyeq tech giờ ra sao EyeQ Tech review EyeQ Tech EyeQ Tech tuyển dụng crab meat crab meat crab meat importing crabs live crabs export mud crabs vietnamese crab exporter vietnamese crabs vietnamese seafood vietnamese seafood export vietnams crab vietnams crab vietnams export vietnams export
Skip to main content

What if your pass holders need more time for card registration

You can request to extend their notification letter expiry dates and card registration due dates using the relevant link below for:

In the meantime, pass holders can remain in Singapore with their notification letters or card replacement letters.

For salary and employment related claims, you can make an appointment with TADM. More info

What services can I make an appointment for?Show

Service What is it for Location
Work pass card registration To check the pass holder’s documents listed on the Notification Letter or Temporary Work Permit, register fingerprints and take photograph. MOMSC Hall C, EPSC
Lost card interview To interview pass holders who lose their cards repeatedly so that MOM can determine if pass holders can get their cards replaced. MOMSC Hall C, EPSC
Work pass issuance, renewal or cancellation For employers who don’t have EP eService account so that they can issue, renew or cancel EP and related passes. EPSC
Special Pass for newborn For parents holding valid EP to apply for Special Pass of their newborn child. MOMSC Hall B

What do I need before I can make an appointment?Show

You need an NRIC or FIN.

For work pass or Long Term Pass card registration, you will need to:

For salary and employment related claim or resignation of Work Permit holder, you need to provide information on your claims for MOM to assess if an appointment is needed.

Can I make a group appointment? Show


For Work Pass card registration for Work Permit and S Pass at MOM Services Centre Hall C, you can make a group appointment for up to 10 pass holders.

For services provided at Employment Pass Services Centre for Employment Passes and related passes, you can make a group appointment for up to 6 pass holders.

To make a group appointment for salary and employment related claims and resignation of Work Permit holders, please call 6438 5122 during:

  • Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
  • Saturday: 8.30am to 1pm
  • Exclude public holidays

How do I make changes to my group appointment?Show

You can delete or replace group members using “Change my appointment”.

To add a new group member, you need to cancel your existing appointment and make a new group appointment.

How can I check if my appointment is confirmed?Show

You can check your appointment details using “View my appointment”.

Can I change or cancel my appointment?Show

Yes, you can cancel or change your appointment to the next available date or time.

What happens if I am late for my appointment?Show

Please be punctual for your appointment.

You may not be served if you are late and you’ll have to make new appointment.

I don't have an appointment. Can I walk in to the MOM Services Centre or Employment Pass Services Centre to meet an officer?Show

The services provided at the MOM Services Centre Hall C and Employment Pass Services Centre are strictly by appointments. You must make an appointment before visiting MOM.

For other services such as salary and cancellation dispute issues, you are encouraged to make an appointment so that you will be served promptly.

Can I transfer my appointment to my friend or colleague?Show

Yes. You can transfer your appointment to your friend or colleague if:

  • You are making the appointment as an employer or company representative to see us on the same issue.
  • The appointment you made is not related to:
    • card registration
    • lost card interview
    • work pass issuance, renewal or cancellation

Otherwise, your friend or colleague should make a separate appointment as their purpose of the visit is not the same as yours.